Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Old Posts : New Thoughts

This post is from a while back, maybe 2 years. I'm not sure what roused my ire this day, but i was clearly a little pissy. Nonetheless, I can't argue with myself.

----------------------
2 things I don't understand. Completely unrelated other than I don't understand them.

1. Terror attacks/bombings. What's the point? Are you trying to gain public attention? If you want to fight America/Europe then rise up an army and we'll fight. Or how about attack military installations or government agencies. That makes a little more sense to me, not much, but a little. Bombing buses and trains? thats just pussy.

2. People who love being married. I'm married. It's fine. I love my wife. Everything is good. However, I know people who *really* love it. They tell you all the time how great it is. Its very fucked up. I have no idea what is so great. They've explained it to me, several times, and I still don't get it.

No comments: